When is it worthwhile to search a therapist:
- Do you feel stuck?
- Do you feel unhappy and frustrated with your life?
- Is it hard to look in the mirror and like what you see?
- Do you doubt that you can achieve what you dream of?
- Do you find it difficult to find motivation to undertake something?
- Have you lost the joy of small things?
- Do you catch yourself thinking with envy about the life of others?
- Do you feel lonely?
- Do you find it hard to deal with your emotions?
- Do you often get angry?
Are there thoughts that seem to exert power over you and your life and you have the feeling you cannot control them even though you are disturbed by these?
If any of these or similar questions bothers you, think of trying a way to reconnect with yourself. Therapy might be such a way.
And, NO, it is not the only way.